CINCINNATI, OHIO -- And so (almost) ends a busy week. A couple more player features in today's Farm's Almanac brings the week's MiLB.com story total to six, and that's not counting a story I finished that doesn't run until later this coming week.
Six stories in a week is hardly something to write home about (though I do e-mail regularly), but it brings my June total to eight stories. To put that in context, I wrote 12 stories in the month of May...so yeah. It's been a busy week to say the least.
I look forward to more of them though! The All-Star Games are coming...
Click here to read a feature on Round Rock Express pitcher, Philip Barzilla. He's a candidate for one of the best names in the Minor Leagues in my opinion.
Click here to read a feature on Sacramento River Cats second baseman, Kevin Melillo. The day after I interviewed him, he went out and hit a walk-off homer in an extra-innings victory for the 'Cats over the Express. I seem to bring some good luck to my interviewees.
Enjoy and don't forget to check back. This next week's a busy one too!
Not Milk, Not Cream: The Ingredient That Makes Scrambled Eggs
Extra-Delicious
-
The “most important meal of the day” is sometimes the least creative. Most
people are willing to devote time and energy to lunch and dinner, but not
alway...
13 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment